Say you’re suddenly craving for some mac and cheese (like me!) but you’re the only one who likes it (like me!). Isn’t it such a drag to prepare so much if you just want to eat it solo? Here’s what I do.
Gather up these ingredients:
- Bar of Cheese
- 4 oz Milk
- 1 tbps Flour
- 1 pack Noodles from Instant Noodles Pack
- Boil noodles until tender. Remove water. Set aside.
- Heat pan, pour in milk and add in the flour. Stir until even consistency.
- Grate in as much cheese into the pan as you like, depending on how cheesy you want it to be.
- Simmer and stir until cheese is thoroughly melted.
- Mix in the boiled noodles. Serve and enjoy!
mac noodles and cheese!